Christopher Rasile, Director
1317 Old Jacksboro Road | Graham, TX 76450
Ms. Padgett Thigpen, Technology Instruction & Integration Coordinator
Mr. Shannon Bozeman, Apple Certified Mac Technician
Mr. Mike Barr, Apple Certified Mac Technician
Send Technology Requests to our Help Desk
TECHNOLOGY VISION STATEMENT
- Technology will enable learners to become effective, efficient, and productive in their life pursuits.
- Students and staff members will develop the competency necessary to use technology as a tool to create, access, synthesize, evaluate, and communicate information.
- Students will be assisted by technology to achieve curriculum outcomes.
- Students will acquire lifelong learning skills through involvement in meaningful real-world experiences that allow students to produce a product they value.
- Teachers will be supported as they use technology to create instructional materials, develop and deliver instructional plans, and evaluate student learning.
- Teachers, as users of technology, will enhance instruction by being facilitators/coaches for learning.
- The technology will support and enhance administrative services and business functions.
- Parents and community citizens will be able to access district information and communicate with teachers.
- The technology infrastructure will allow users to communicate between schools, homes, and to interact with worldwide information.