Five Ways to Prepare for Testing
1) Get a full night's sleep before the test.
2) Eat a good breakfast in the morning.
3) Bring the pencils and earasers that you need.
4) Be on time to school.
5) Wear comfortable clothing.
Five Ways to Do Well on Your Test
1) Follow test directions.
2) Read all the answers before you choose one.
3) If you don't know the answer, make an educated guess.
4) Fill in the test bubbles completely.
5) Stay relaxed and take deep breaths when necessary.
Freshman Exam Schedule
Sophomore Exam Schedule
Junior Exam Schedule
Senior Exam Schedule